Google has recently added a functionality to manage App Signing, where google gives you certificates to manage signing certificates for your app.
But We are androapp currently does not support individual signing certificates, so you might come across the below error while trying to upload the apk generated by us.
You uploaded an APK that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in App Signing, you should sign your APK with a new key before you upload it.
How to fix?
Currently google does not provide any option to disable App Signing after you enable it, so you should create a new App entry with App Signing disabled.
When you will try to upload new production apk, you will be asked to Enroll for App Signing, please select Not Now
IOS build is in .ipa format, similar to .apk in Android, every time you want to release a new build to app store, you have to upload this file to your itunes account, you can either do it via Xcode (that is for developers) OR do it via Application Loader.
Note:- both (Xcode & Application Loader) requires macbook, if you don’t have one, we can upload your build on your behalf, for that you need to give us App Manager permissions, follow this link to give us the permission and forward the email you received with build link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have application loader installed already, install it by following this link https://help.swiftic.com/hc/en-us/articles/201697821-Install-the-Application-Loader-on-Your-Computer
Now once you have the .ipa file link from us
- Open Application Loader
- Sign in using your apple developer account credentials
- Double click on Deliver your app
- select the .ipa file you received from us
- it will take you to the next screen, cross check your app information
- and click on next, it will take some time to upload the build
- you might see one popup saying could not do analysis due to file too large, you can continue by ignoring it, for any other error, take a screenshot of the error and email it to us.
- Login to https://developer.apple.com/account
- go to App IDs from left sidebar
- Click on + icon on top right
- Enter “<Your Team Name> WildCard” under APP ID Description, ex. AndroApp WildCard, this is important for us to identify your profile
- Scroll down and select Wildcard App ID
- Enter * in bundle ID field
- Do not enable any services and click on Continue
- Create a provisioning profile for this wildcard app id https://androapp.mobi/blog/create-provisioning-profile/289
Note:- this has to be done only once per apple developer account, so even if you are going to publish multiple apps from your account, you don’t need to create multiple wildcard app id, after all that’s why it is called wildcard 🙂