If you have not created a project for android app on firebase, follow this link to create one and than come back here.
- Go to https://console.firebase.google.com
- click on the existing project where you want to add the IOS app
- click on Add another App link
- select IOS
- enter your package name(you must have got this in email from us) in bundle id field and give a name for your reference eg. XYZ IOS App in App nickname, leave app store id field blank. (replace androapp in package name by app, ex. if your Android package name is mobi.androapp.xyz, enter mobi.app.xyz here)
- Click on Download GoogleService-Info.plist file and click on continue button
- Again click on Continue in the next screen
- And click on Finish in next screen (both 7 and 8 are done by us for you :))
- Open GoogleService-Info.plist file and copy GOOGLE_APP_ID field value, it will look something like this 1:934357332944:ios:8cdf192452ea68f9
- paste this in the Google App Id for IOS in AndroApp->Account Settings tab.