- Apple Store charges $100 per year. which is not economical for most of our clients.
- It is very difficult to test IOS apps, you can’t install directly with a link, thus we can’t share the app before our client go through various complex steps to give us the required files to generate their app.
- We could not automate IOS build process due to various complex steps and it requires lot of manual efforts to generate IOS build.
- Apple does frequent releases (for xcode, swift) which are not backward compatible, making it difficult for us.
- Rejection rate: Apple rejected around 20-30% of the apps, which is not good for our clients, after all the hard work they put in following the complex statements.
With dropping IOS support, we want to increase our focus on Android and we just released few important features with 18.00 version.
** If you already created IOS app, that should continue to work without any issues, but you will not receive any new updates on IOS from us.