We rolled out a big release(8.0.0) with lots of feature on 23rd April, below are the release notes for your reference
- Added support for AppNext Banner Ads
- More control to ads, you can decide to show particular ads to show only on selected screens
- Moving comments icon from menu to right bottom as floating button which hides/shows on screen movement.
- Added Facebook comments support
- listview ad to work as middle ad on post screen
- few fixes for woocommerce app
- Few more bug fixes
We did 2 big changes for comments in this release (i.e. 3rd and 4th)
Moved Comments icon from Action Bar to right bottom of the screen as a floating action bar
which become transparent and ultimately disappears as you scroll the page.
Added support for facebook comments
You need to go to AndroApp->Configure and change comments provider to facebook, and uncheck the show comments count unless you want to show wordpress comments count
On clicking the floating comments icon in the app, user will be taken to comments screen where facebook comments will be loaded as below
So, update your WordPress AndroApp plugin now and try it out. let us know the feedback on the same.
We will tell you more about other changes related to ads in our next update, stay tuned.