Skip to content
- Login to https://console.firebase.google.com
- Select the project where you want to add the collaborator
- In the top left, next to the project name, click the settings/cog wheel icon and than Users and Permissions
- In the new screen, Click on icon on top
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and select Project->Owner in the role and click on Add button
- Send an email to us after you are done with this activity (with your project name and website address and we will add APN Auth Keys for your push notifications to work)
- You can remove the permission after testing push notifications on IOS.