In the last release we have introduced a new post content type, i.e. Slideshow
What is this option about?
Androapp provides you the ability to load post detail page content in different ways, like pre processed, post processed, load as url already, with this new option, when a user clicks on feed image, post’s images will directly open as a slide show, like below
How to turn on this feature?
- login to your wordpress admin dashboard
- go to Androapp->Configure tab
- Scroll down to Post Content Type section and select slide show
- Select Failover post content type – if there are some images in the post than it will open the slideshow, post content will not be visible, if there are no images, than it will fail back to Failover post content type
This feature is available from App version 9.00 onwards – so if you are on the older version, you need to publish a new apk to google play store, also you should give enough time for new version to distribute among your existing users before you enable slideshow.
Google has recently added a functionality to manage App Signing, where google gives you certificates to manage signing certificates for your app.
But We are androapp currently does not support individual signing certificates, so you might come across the below error while trying to upload the apk generated by us.
You uploaded an APK that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in App Signing, you should sign your APK with a new key before you upload it.
How to fix?
Currently google does not provide any option to disable App Signing after you enable it, so you should create a new App entry with App Signing disabled.
When you will try to upload new production apk, you will be asked to Enroll for App Signing, please select Not Now
IOS build is in .ipa format, similar to .apk in Android, every time you want to release a new build to app store, you have to upload this file to your itunes account, you can either do it via Xcode (that is for developers) OR do it via Application Loader.
Note:- both (Xcode & Application Loader) requires macbook, if you don’t have one, we can upload your build on your behalf, for that you need to give us App Manager permissions, follow this link to give us the permission and forward the email you received with build link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have application loader installed already, install it by following this link https://help.swiftic.com/hc/en-us/articles/201697821-Install-the-Application-Loader-on-Your-Computer
Now once you have the .ipa file link from us
- Open Application Loader
- Sign in using your apple developer account credentials
- Double click on Deliver your app
- select the .ipa file you received from us
- it will take you to the next screen, cross check your app information
- and click on next, it will take some time to upload the build
- you might see one popup saying could not do analysis due to file too large, you can continue by ignoring it, for any other error, take a screenshot of the error and email it to us.