Hide some elements on Post Page
These options are valid only when Post Content type is set as post processed.
To hide some content in your post page you can put below css in the define custom css here for post processed content type (see screenshot above)
Hide Featured Image
Continue reading “Hide Elements on Post Page”
Google Analytics tracking ID identifies the analytics property for which mobile tracking is enabled. Follow the below steps to get your property tracking ID.
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Select the Admin tab.
3. In the ACCOUNT dropdown, click on Create new account. (or select if you already have an account for your website)
Continue reading “AndroApp – Create Google Analytics Property”
5.03 (14 March 2016)
- Added Quick Return pattern, it hides/shows action bar based on user behavior, giving more device space for the content.
- Added option to remove Google adsense units from post content (in Account Settings tab)
- Moving androapp to https, making your connection to androapp more secure
Continue reading “AndroApp – ChangeLog”
This guide will help you setup google api project for enabling push notification on your android app (created through androapp wordpress plugin).
Log in to https://code.google.com/apis/console
Continue reading “9 Steps guide to Setup Google Cloud Messaging Project”